Add this page to My Clippings for your future reference!
We're Sorry, you must be a registered user to use this option. If you would like to register, you can do so here. If you already have an account, please login.
Special belts for textile industry
ASHUTOSH Power Transbelts Ltd offers the following special belts for the textile industry.
1. Special Belt with Top Studds --Used in C 60 Rieter Carding Machine.
2. Special Belt with Profile.
3. Special Belt with Dual profile. ( Conveyor Belt Green for 104 Flats for C50 Card Rieter Part No 0245-2811, Cat. No 014.056 )
4. Special Button Belt - Trumac DK 740 Card.
5. Variable Speed Belt 1745 VY 62 28 - PLAIN with Polyster cord for LR Ring Frames.
6. Variable Speed Belt 1745 VY 62 28 - DUAL COG with Polyster cord for LR Ring Frames.
7. Variable Speed Belt 1745 VY 62 28 - PLAIN with Aramid / Kevlar Cord for LR Ring Frames.
8. Variable Speed belt 1810 VY 70 30 - PLAIN for Ring Frames.
9. Various other sizes of variable speed belts for Textiles/Non-Textiles.
Apart from the above, the company also offers a full range of Industrial Timing Belts, Timing Pulleys, PU V Belts, PU Round Belts, Poly V Belts, Cogged V Belts, Banded Cogged V Belts, etc.
published February, 2013
For further information
Ashutosh Power Transbelts Limited
707, Hemkoot Building, Ashram Road Ahmedabad - 380 009 Gujarat, India (Republic of)
The powerloom sector produces more than 70% of the fabrics produced in India. Historically, it has been observed that whenever the excise duty on man-made fibre yarn and fabrics has been raised, the production of these has come down drastically. Let us look at some interesting observations regarding the production comparison between....
Towards zero burnouts in motors in spinning mills
Since the electricity has become a scarce commodity in India and the cost of power has been increasing alarmingly, energy conservation assumes great importance. Motors consume almost 90% of the electricity in a spinning mill. Hence, if a motor is not maintained...
World-class systems for apparel manufacturing
Focus on Indian apparel industry with respect to new technology adoption and investment in quality management procedures, reflects poor figures. Majority of the industry work with basic technology, and further investment on quality management procedures is negligible. Experts attribute...