- Atlas Material Testing Technology, which exhibited at the 27th CONTROL International Trade Fair, in Stuttgart, Germany, showcased the latest technologies, products and solutions designed to help them meet their QA requirements.
- The Textest FX 3750 Digital Elmendorf Tearing Tester is a microprocessor controlled falling pendulum instrument with digital display for determination of the average force required to propagate a single-rip tongue-type tear starting from a cut in paper, cardboard, plastics, nonwovens and woven fabrics.
- In order to achieve optimum productivity and yarn quality from ring frames and speed frames, the top rollers are loaded at specific levels and thus uniformity between top arms on the same frame is maintained. In the course of continuous working, however, variations occur from the set loads, which affect the quality of drafted material.
- With more than 30-years of experience in the field of man-made fibre automation the ac automation - autefa filaments® team is prepared to automate any customer's demands. Starting with the Barmag automation department in the early 80s and then continued by AUTEFA automation and Oerlikon Textile, the focus was always to bring maximum benefit and functionality to the customer.
- To help customers show objective evidence that they are in compliance with test specifications during iso 17025 quality audits, atlas is pleased to offer the atlas ls-200 full spectrum monitoring device. The LS-200 has been specifically designed for use in Ci Series Weather-Ometers to precisely measure the spectral power distribution (SPD) output of the xenon lamp.
- The textile industry constantly runs the risk of damage to its production lines caused by the accidental inclusion of metal particles on the fabric under process. Losses could be substantial if the components damaged are expensive or critical, due to long machine downtime, production loss, delays in honouring delivery commitments, order rejects, customer dissatisfaction, etc.
- The market environment today has become increasingly competitive with consumers becoming more quality conscious. Therefore, it is very important for a spinner to know all the important cotton fibre properties for each and every bale.
- With constant upgradation of quality standards of textile end-products, Indian manufacturing firms have recognised the importance of fabric inspection and packaging after the finishing stage, to meet the ever increasing challenges of the market. ATE Enterprises Pvt Ltd has now joined hands with the world renowned Testa Spa, Italy, established in 1969, and is offering a range of inspection and packaging machines. Testa has an installation base of more than 4,000 machines across the globe. The range of Testa products offered by ATE includes grey & finished fabric inspecting, rolling, auto-packing machine and automatic optimalised cutting system.
- Textile fibres such as wool, cotton, rayon, flax yarn, jute yarn, hemp yarn, acetate, nylon, polyacrylics, polyester, meet quality requirements. Along their transformation process, moisture content is the main parameter to measure.
product profile from Domosystem published October, 2012
- With its Sinamics V20 inverter, Siemens presents a new variable frequency drive for basic applications. The compact and rugged inverter excels with short commissioning times, user friendly operation and high cost-effectiveness. The Sinamics V20 comes in four sizes to cover the performance range from 0.12 to 15 kW and is used to operate pumps, fans, compressors and conveyor systems, as well as for simple drive tasks in the processing and handling industry.
- Two new linking devices from Rockwell Automation provide PlantPAx process automation system users with connectivity to FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices. The Allen-Bradley 1788-EN2FFR and 1788-CN2FFR linking devices provide a direct link from EtherNet/IP or ControlNet networks to the FOUNDATION Fieldbus H1 device-level network, making the integration of FOUNDATION Fieldbus devices intuitive and seamless.
- Sunrise Industries, a manufacturer & exporter of textile testing & measuring instruments, offers Micronaire Tester, measures the micronaire value. Micronaire describes both the maturity and fineness of cotton fibre.
- Atlas Material Testing Technology, the global leader in weathering technology and services, has designed and introduced a new series of calibration sensors to provide low-cost and precise do-it-yourself maintenance on the SUNTEST® Family of xenon instruments.
- Crouzet brings complete automation control using pneumatic logic components through association of relays on and, or, not, sequencer module, timer, amplifier and pressure switch base units. Pneumatic components used to perform complete automation control tasks using energy in the form of gas, usually compressed air.
The per capita nonwoven fabric consumption in India, which was 155 gm sometime ago, is expected to touch to 350 gm by 2015 and 600 gm by 2020, whereas the per capita consumption of nonwovens in developed markets such as US and Western Europe is around 3 - 3.5 kg. The global market for nonwovens is around...
Eco textile processing & its role in sustainable development
Years of human ignorance has diminished our natural resources and aged our planet. Now, people are making an effort to change the way they are treating the planet. Being more environmentally conscious about the impact materials used for fashion...
Techno-economics of woven silk union fabrics
From the field survey and interactions held with the exporters, it is observed that new product development is the prime area that should be concentrated for future expansion of the silk industry (Naik 2010). Consumer markets are changing fast, with rapid growth in...