- The pegasus x6 double drum-raising machine, offered by unitech textile machinery spa, italy, which is represented in india by the delhi-based dipti international, is well recognised for its reliability, easy operation and outstanding productivity.
- LAIP Srl, Italy, which is represented in India by the Delhi-based Dipti International, has designed a series of small and medium capacity lab machines in response to the requests of its clientele for equipment capable of handling samples and small lots.
- For top-quality image resolution and dependable daily screen throughput, the photosharp screen exposure system offers fast exposure times and a long lamp life. Made by Workhorse Products, the unit has a 1,000 watt metal halide dual-spectrum light source.
- Clariant has announced that its advanced denim technology has been honoured by two of the prestigious 2012 innovation awards organised by icis. ICIS Chemical Business magazine revealed the winners of the 2012 edition of its awards.
- Avocet dye & chemical company is one of the uk's leading manufacturers of flame retardants for the textile sector. Through a global distributor network the company generates more than 60% of its sales in Western Europe, the Middle East and the Asia Pacific region. During the past 3-years, sales growth in China and South Asia has been strong and Avocet is now breaking in to other emerging markets.
- As one of the leading companies in the production of fabric repellency treatments, clariant has increased its capacity to produce next-generation fluorochemicals at its plant in gendorf, germany. With an investment of 8 million euros supporting C6 chemistries, the plant will support new lines of Nuva® products and expand options for customers who are increasingly making the switch from traditional C8 products.
- Huntsman textile effects and heiq have announced a strategic business alliance with the launch of pure by heiq, an innovative, new-generation silver product that sets it apart from other odour control solutions.
- Lonsen Kiri Chemical Industries Ltd (Lonsen Kiri), a joint venture between LongSheng Group, China and Kiri Industries, India, successfully produced the first bulk quantities of Levafix Blue CA, a fluoro-triazine (TFT) based reactive dye, at their site in Gujarat, India. The production and quality control was carried out with DyStar's supervision.
- ATE Enterprises Pvt Ltd has entered the embroidery segment with its tie-up with Tai Sang Enterprises Limited, Hong Kong, for computerised multi-head embroidery machines. Tai Sang makes the best quality embroidery machines of latest technology in its manufacturing facility in China.
- The Odyssey line of manual textile printers is a great way to get started doing short-run spot-color jobs, and name drops without making a big investment. The Odyssey six-color, four-station press allows you to do multicolor at minimal expense.
- Energy savings and reduced downtime are assured with RHL's unique dewatering concept. Textile finishers no longer need to worry about regrinding rubber-covered dewatering rolls - thanks to the unique dual-layer composition of the Resilio roll, from Richard Hough Ltd (RHL), the UK-based specialist producer of covered squeezing rolls.
- This continuous tumble dryer for knitted fabric has an assured homogenous distribution of steam during the most important step of the treatment, which helps the knit to relax and distress. The precise setting of airflows allows the transportation of the fabric in a completely revolutionary way, without tensions and pulling action.
- Bianco AP Rope Opener for woven and knitted fabrics, used for open the fabric after bleaching, washing and dyeing process, can achieve high-speed without operator manual intervention and working with the best guarantee of efficiency in operation.
- Whether you want to upgrade from a manual to your first automatic or are simply looking for added capacity to your automatic shop, The Falcon M is a high-volume production machine that has an entry-level price tag.
The per capita nonwoven fabric consumption in India, which was 155 gm sometime ago, is expected to touch to 350 gm by 2015 and 600 gm by 2020, whereas the per capita consumption of nonwovens in developed markets such as US and Western Europe is around 3 - 3.5 kg. The global market for nonwovens is around...
Eco textile processing & its role in sustainable development
Years of human ignorance has diminished our natural resources and aged our planet. Now, people are making an effort to change the way they are treating the planet. Being more environmentally conscious about the impact materials used for fashion...
Techno-economics of woven silk union fabrics
From the field survey and interactions held with the exporters, it is observed that new product development is the prime area that should be concentrated for future expansion of the silk industry (Naik 2010). Consumer markets are changing fast, with rapid growth in...