- ROSSO Industries Spa, Italy, which is represented in India by the Delhi-based Dipti International, offers ROSSO 025 Smart, a linear linking machine for the toe closing of children's, ladies and men's socks of every gauges, giving a high output and excellent quality steam, new super spring loaded conveyor with a device for the auto alignment of the socks, which compensates for the possible different height in the knitting of the stretch nylon courses.
- Lace is feminine, sexy and seductive, and is the result of sophisticated, carefully considered, high-tech solutions. The Jacquardtronic® Lace machine is one such example. The machines in this successful range of machines manufactured by KARL MAYER produce lace with a smooth, fine, filigree appearance, can process different band widths without any transition points, and are extremely efficient - and this level of performance has been improved constantly.
- JIUNN Long Machine Co Ltd, Taiwan, which is represented in India by the Delhi-based Dipti International, offers JLD-I Double Jersey Multi-feeder Circular Knitting Machine. This machine is designed for high production with special emphasis to a very high quality in plain interlock fabric.
- An American entrepreneur has invented and developed a new, patented economical design of a mechanical compactor for knitted fabric shrinkage control. The machine features a single-pass operation for open-width and tubular knits, resulting in energy savings, reduced costs, and improved profits.
- Jiunn Long Machine Co Ltd, Taiwan, which is represented in India by the Delhi-based Dipti International, offers JLS-C Series Single Jersey Open-Width Circular Knitting Machine, which is designed specially for plain single jersey fabric with Lycra (Spandex).
- Today's woman is extremely discerning – especially when it comes to her appearance. She has no desire to lead the same miserable existence as the stick-thin model, nor does she want to hide her little lumps and bumps under shapeless clothes, just to look feminine and elegant. Shapewear is one way of resolving the conflict between enjoying one’s food and being overweight. These textile ‘bodyformers’ provide gentle compression to sculpt and shape the body.
- A new terry machine complements Karl mayer’s range of four-bar tricot machines. Terry fabrics made from synthetic filament yarns are right on trend, especially in view of the continuing rise in the price of cotton. Karl mayer has reacted to the high demand for fluffy, synthetic-fibre textiles for use as drying and cleaning materials by developing a new, four-bar tricot machine, which is a logical continuation of its strategy based on the concept of ‘efficiency’.
- The current economic recovery is enabling many manufacturers to sleep soundly in their beds again, and is also guaranteeing that the order books of mattress manufacturers are full. Producers of mattress covers in particular in China are profiting from the willingness to invest in new beds and bedding.
product profile from Karl Mayer published February, 2011
- Located at the corporate headquarters of the Kern-Liebers Group of Companies in Schramberg, Germany, Kern-Liebers Knitting Parts manufactures sinkers, needles and sub-assemblies for knitting machines.
- Betex offers various units and needles of Tricot and Raschel machines.
Tricot Machines: The performance of tricot machines has risen enormously in the last years. There have been constant new developments in the area of needles in an effort to deal with the higher number of revolutions.
product profile from Betex published September, 2010
- The flat knitting machine is and will be the center of Stoll. High productivity, short set-up and adjustment times, great reliability and easy maintenance, a broad range of gauges and working widths as well as practical accessories -- for knitters to manage all of the knitting orders simply, quickly and without any problems.
- Shima Seiki's exhibit theme for ITMA ASIA + CITME 2010 was “Solutions for Diversity” which emphasised the company's unique capability to provide ideal solutions to a diverse customer base with diverse needs.
- Among the Comez’s recently-introduced machine models is the Comeztronic Ct-168/600 electronics crochet knitting machines with 16 weft pattern bars, available in gauge 15 and 20 npi, with a 600mm working width, designed for production of range of sophisticated articles for underwear: high quality laces, bra straps and flounces, with elaborate patterns developed on very long repeats.
product profile from Comez SPA published September, 2010
- Mayer & Cie has presented its S4-3.2 R model, a circular knitting machine that has 108 feeders with a cylinder diameter of 34”. Up to three colours can be knit per feeders over all feeders or, alternatively up to six colours over 54 feeders.
- Keeping in mind that its users are garment manufacturers and by using its experience in knowing their needs well, the Santoni seamless warp machine has many distinguished features that offer unique performance benefit
product profile from SANTONI SPA published September, 2010
The per capita nonwoven fabric consumption in India, which was 155 gm sometime ago, is expected to touch to 350 gm by 2015 and 600 gm by 2020, whereas the per capita consumption of nonwovens in developed markets such as US and Western Europe is around 3 - 3.5 kg. The global market for nonwovens is around...
Eco textile processing & its role in sustainable development
Years of human ignorance has diminished our natural resources and aged our planet. Now, people are making an effort to change the way they are treating the planet. Being more environmentally conscious about the impact materials used for fashion...
Techno-economics of woven silk union fabrics
From the field survey and interactions held with the exporters, it is observed that new product development is the prime area that should be concentrated for future expansion of the silk industry (Naik 2010). Consumer markets are changing fast, with rapid growth in...