- Aerovent HVAC Systems offers fume and hot air exhaust system, which is based on excellent engineering in textile weaving and process house machinery for fume and hot air generated during the machine operations.
- Amritlakshmi Machine Works has been in the field of textile machinery manufacturing since the last 25-years and has been pioneers in the weaving preparatory field manufacturing high-speed direct warping machines and multicylinder sizing machines for spun and filament yarn.
- UKIL Machinery Co Ltd, Korea, for which engineering is supplied by USA Mechatronics, USA, and which is represented in India by the Sagar Group, offers GSSM-100 eXpert Sizer, which provides this and more.
- Technocraft Industries offers a wide range of transport and handling hydraulic equipment for beam & cloth rolls, for different application in textile-weaving units. It has introduced a double beam carrier with harness mounting arrangement, which is suitable for the entire textile-weaving units.
- The new USTER® CLASSIMAT 5 is a ground-breaking innovation, expanding the scope of the well-known CLASSIMAT® instrument beyond traditional classification - and identifying both foreign matter and polypropylene defects.
- "Laxmi textile products", a leading name is textile spinning equipment manufacturer, was established in 1978 and has been working for especially on waste recovery machinery in spinning as an effective solution to waste management and reuse of waste with out damaging the properties of cotton and other fibres.
- Omkar engineering works, ahmedabad is specialised in the weaving sector and most well-known manufacturer of sulzer projectile weaving machines replacement parts for model pu, tw-11, p-7100 & p-7300. The company was formed in 1990 with the main aim of manufacturing 100% indigenous spares for projectile weaving looms.
The per capita nonwoven fabric consumption in India, which was 155 gm sometime ago, is expected to touch to 350 gm by 2015 and 600 gm by 2020, whereas the per capita consumption of nonwovens in developed markets such as US and Western Europe is around 3 - 3.5 kg. The global market for nonwovens is around...
Eco textile processing & its role in sustainable development
Years of human ignorance has diminished our natural resources and aged our planet. Now, people are making an effort to change the way they are treating the planet. Being more environmentally conscious about the impact materials used for fashion...
Techno-economics of woven silk union fabrics
From the field survey and interactions held with the exporters, it is observed that new product development is the prime area that should be concentrated for future expansion of the silk industry (Naik 2010). Consumer markets are changing fast, with rapid growth in...